Underbody restoration kit Black – Professional contains:
- Professional Multi Spray Gun (Underbody and Cavity protection)
- FERTAN Rust Converter 1.32 Gal (5 L)
- 6x Stoneguard Protective Underseal Black 1.1 quart (1 L)
FERTAN Rust Converter
One of the most trusted product by industries and classic car enthusiast for rust treatments for over 40 years. FERTAN products have been bestselling rust removers, coatings and primers in Germany and several other European countries for several years now.
FERTAN is very efficient at stopping and removing rust. Loose rust is washed off as dust and the remainder is converted to form a stable and inert surface suitable for coating/painting. FERTAN is a tannic acid, water based product. FERTAN combines superb performance with excellent credentials. In case of skin contact, clean with running water.
Removes Rust without Sandblasting
FERTAN is the optimal treatment for the removal of rust from all metal constructions including:
- vehicles and trailers
- ships, yachts, boats and marine equipment
- metal structures, gates, fences, gratings and railings
- tanks and voids
- constructional steel
FERTAN converts rust to an inert, stable material that can be painted or coated. On bare metal, it prevents rust. It is extremely efficient and has unlimited shelf life.
- Loosen surface rust using a brush, abrasives or pressure washer.
- Apply FERTAN using a brush, roller or sponge and let it sit for about an hour.
- Dampen the treated surface with water to maximize penetration.
- Leave FERTAN to react with the surface for 24 hours at 68°F to 48 hours if lower for best results.
- Remove the black powdery dust with a damp cloth and leave it to dry.
- Paint the treated surface with paint within 6 months, for effective long-term results.
Safety: In case of contact with skin, rinse the affected area under running water. In case of eye contact, rinse well and seek medical attention. Not for human consumption.
FERTAN Stoneguard Protective Undercoating is a resin-based
product that does not contain any bitumen or tar constituents.
It forms an elastic layer that provides robust protection against
stone chipping, moisture, spray and salt. In addition, it has a
sound-absorbing anti-drone eff ect. FERTAN body and stone
guard demonstrates good adhesion to steel, stainless steel,
galvanised steel, aluminium as well as polyester laminates.
FERTAN delivers high-quality solution to help prevent, reduce, or eliminate corrosion since over 40 years. More about us.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any questions.