For quick repair of stripped threads, on pumps and housings (motor gearboxes, etc. ) Tanks and vessels.
- Quick repair of stripped threads, tanks, and housings
- Fuel resistant
- Ethanol resistant
- The parts to be repaired must be clean and free of oil and grease.
- Roughening increases the strength.
- Cut off the required amount of Metal Kit and knead for approx. 2 minutes until an even color is achieved and the material becomes warm.
- Then apply Metal Kit to the parts and model.
- Mechanical processing can be carried out after approx. 20 minutes. Final curing takes place after 24 hours. Do not process below 42°F outside temperature.
Safety Data Sheet